Liba Hoskin is a Walworth resident of 30 years, and coordinator of Walworth Green Party. She is a retired maths teacher, and mother to three adult children. A housing campaigner, she is active in Alvey TRA, Elephant Amenity Network and Southwark Defend Council Housing. She has volunteered in local parks to help improve local green spaces.
- For investing in education, culture, sport, youth and adult care - as a means of saving on health and crime expenses, and increasing residents' quality of life.
- For cleanup and investment in public transport, secure cycling routes and quietways, planting and maintenance of trees to improve air quality - also saving on health expenses and increasing quality of life.
- For preserving and investing in good quality council housing stock, as a best means for providing secure and sustainable housing. This also secures income from rents for Southwark Council to be able to invest back in the community and to prevent homelessness.
- For rent control to achieve fair rents.
- Against socially and environmentally wasteful demolitions of council estates, and the breaking up of communities.
- Against any form of human or environmental exploitation.