The Green Party of England & Wales is an ecological and socialist political party. We are the third-placed party in London following the 2016 elections. There are elected Greens in Parliament, the European Parliament, the London Assembly, and on councils across the country including the south London boroughs of Lambeth and Lewisham.
Elected Greens are:
- protecting local businesses, community hubs and green spaces
- fighting for truly affordable, secure housing
- making streets safe for walking and cycling
- cleaning up the air we breathe
- standing up for equality, human rights and social justice