The Green Party of England & Wales is an ecological and environmental political party. We are the third-placed party in London following the 2016 elections. There are elected Greens in Parliament, in the London Assembly, and on councils across the country including in the neighbouring south London borough of Lambeth.
Elected Greens are:
- protecting local businesses, community hubs and green spaces
- fighting for truly affordable, secure housing
- making streets safe for walking and cycling
- cleaning up the air we breathe
- standing up for equality, human rights and social justice